[Manyunet] Fw: What Does Prof. Peter Agbor Tabi Want?

Lady K. Ettandip ladykettandip at juno.com
Sun Feb 26 21:29:11 EST 2012

Whaoh Manyu People:

So the demonic DIVIDING that caught Hon. Solomon Tandeng Muna and Dr. John Ngu Foncha for 25 years and burried the Plebisit and formation of a West Cameroon Nation; has now engulfed Chf. Peter Agbor Tabi, Chf/Barrister Geoge Tabetando, Chf. Abangma, Minister Mengot and Hon. Rose Abunaw-Makia???

Since Hon. Emmanuel Tabi Egbe almost single-handedly accomplished everything
Soter listed; EXCEPT: Tarr the Mamfe-Kumba & Ekok-Mamfe Roads during Son Excellence Ahmadou Ahidjo's Regime; What then have all these bunch of numerous Manyu Chiefs, Doctors,
Professors, Ministers and Paliamentarians done and are doing to TAKE PRESIDENT PAUL BIYA ON A ROAD TRIP TO TINTO, MAMFE TOWN AND OYUMOJOCK IN THE PAST 28 YEARS?  What in the world are they bickering and fighting one-another for???
Should Paul Biya care whether it is an Ejagham/Upper Banyang or Mamfe Central Man or Woman leaves Yaounde to Tinto Village? To celebrate whatever in Manyuland?

Isn't this the same Upper Banyang and Ejagham Divide that killed MECA-EU in Netherland and is now  killing MECA-USA? The same Upper Banyang USA that is now equally crumbling under Ms. Patience Eyere Ebini's Leadership under the daily scrutinizing/watchful eye and supervision of Big Brothers & Sessekous Ebini Atem and Chief Akwo in Maryland, USA? My God!

Does a child in the stomach who wants to kill its mother ever survive???

At least Solomon Tandeng Muna and John Ngu Foncha RECONCILED before their deaths.

Will you UNFORGIVING Manyu Men and Women ever get along? If not for your-selves, your brothers and sisters; at least for the preservation and sustenance of Manyu Division and WEST CAMEROON Why on earth would my friend Ako Abunaw, a saavy New Yorker, be working for PAP & Hon. Ayah Paul Abine rather than for Hon. Rose Abunaw-Makia, Dr. Agbor Tabi, Chf. Barrister Tabe-Tando or Minister Mengot?

What is really wrong with  Manyu supposed Leaders?  Can Manyu People start fixing the unnecessary FEUDS in our immediate families that we are all spreding and extending across Manyuland to all Cameroon and the Manyu in Diaspora?

Do you all know how sick we are all making President Paul Biya right now?  How can he hand-over the Leadership of Cameroon Goverment to any Manyu Man or Woman when all of us do not get along with our own sibblings, colleagues and  constituencies from our villages to Yaounde, Europe & the USA?

Dear God, we should all be ASHAMED of oursleves!

I hope we all wake up, shape and get along before Manyland is doomed forever!

Lady K. Ettandip

	Greg Takor , Greig Batey ,
	Barachel Arrey In-Reply-To: <281803.72711.