[Manyunet] Enjoy this playlist and fight later.

Jesusman saintarrey at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 8 00:25:49 EDT 2012

You all should relax with this play list. There is war coming ahead.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL87D54A0D5796E7BB

“This world is phony: if my enemies heard that I have killed a lion even with my bare hands, they will gossip that I killed a mere squirrel, but when they hear that their friend has used 4 days to catch a tilapia, they broadcast to the world that he caught a shark.” (Hamilton Ayuk).

 "Only a man cursed to die a violent death challenges a male buffalo to a fight." (Hamilton Ayuk)

"Idle people write, idler people read, and idlest people read and whine that idle people are taking their time." (Hamilton Ayuk)
 “When a people have suffered for too long, they will drink fairytales on fairylands with insatiable gullibility." (Hamilton Ayuk)